Software Developer in Accenture Technology
This is Accenture Sweden
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
We are looking for future talents to the following area: Systems Integration / Technology Solutions.
As part of our global team, you'll be working with the latest software and leading-edge development tools. Our international reach means that you have the opportunity to be part of a truly global organization of smart, technical people and to work with dynamic clients in countries all over the world. Your expertise and proficiency is supported and developed by our extensive training program, which is continuous throughout your career at Accenture. We provide dedicated mentors ("Career counselor") for everyone in our organization.
As a Developer, your basic responsibilities include:
- Implementing the modules in line with the system's architecture and design principles
- Implementing automated unit tests
- Ensuring that all new work and changes are correctly delivered to a shared code repository
- Ensuring that technical documentation remain current
- Effective use of development tools and techniques to maximize productivity and code quality
With experience, responsibilities will also include:
- Design oversight for some or all of a software's architecture
- Coaching or leading of a team of developer colleagues
- Deepening expertise in software design and development, including methodology and process knowledge, development tools and techniques, analysis and understanding of existing implementations, etc.
- A Bachelor's or Master's Degree in IT studies
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Minimum 3 years of development experience
- Experience in Agile and DevOps engineering practices
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Solid Experience with Java, RESTful services/APIs, and microservice frameworks: Spring Boot or similar
- Experience with/Developer Certification in Containers and Cloud/Cloud Native Platforms: AWS, Google Cloud, Azure or Openshift.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Fluency in one of the Scandinavian languages (Swedish, Danish or Norwegian)
We value a relevant higher education with good results, and we appreciate those who feel they can add value to our clients, flowing from deep knowledge and experience. We enjoy a culture of collaborative thinking and problem solving.
Why Accenture? Because people enjoy working here; the work we do is challenging, interesting and meaningful. We offer the ability to balance professional challenges with your personal life. Professional development is a key part of the total reward package we offer, and you will qualify for compensation that include overtime and performance based pay.
Interested? Make your move - apply online and attach a CV and letter of application in English. We look forward to receiving your application!