Cloud Advisory Manager
6 dagar kvar
This is Accenture Sweden
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities
Cloud Advisory professionals translate client requirements into solutions that will create value for our clients and Accenture - focus on cloud transformation and migration. Accenture continue to lead in the cloud and today has a broad footprint among the major cloud providers as well as private clouds and on-premise infrastructure. Likewise, we see the self-enabled users and strong automation in relations to workplace, allowing for the true flexible work environment.
The Cloud Advisory Consultant is responsible for participating in cloud strategy and assessment work and leading delivery teams to execute the transformation and migration projects. The role is a central part in adding value through performing analysis of the existing legacy environment including infrastructure and application landscape and designing the landing platform in the cloud considering the best alternatives based on the application requirements and suitability for either IaaS, PaaS or SaaS. In the design process it is important to have a complete view including agility, DevOps, Containers, Autoscaling and automation to ensure that the business needs are considered.
- Developing long lasting client relationships throughout engagements
- Effectively managing key stakeholders both internally and externally to the organisation
- Lead delivery teams performing cloud strategy work or cloud readiness assessments.
- Lead delivery teams delivering large scale transformation projects building infrastructure, implementing automation, DevOps, containers, security controls and monitoring tools.
- Lead sales teams to help shape relevant solutions and requirements fitting well to our Journey to the Cloud strategy (J2C) as a Subject Matter Expert.
- Identify the key customer requirements, seek client clarifications, understand compliance and SLA requirements, and apply modern cloud functionality to meet the requirements.
- Where required, work with Subject Matter Experts to develop non-standard solutions.
- Understand the complexities involved in integrating cloud platform to legacy platform and consider potential latency and integration impacts.
- Produce compelling and differentiated solutions that are cost competitive.
- Participate and present in client workshops and meetings.
- 5+ years’ experience working with infrastructure transformation and/or cloud transformation.
- Broad infrastructure technology knowledge.
- Proven experience working with transformation or migration projects with at least one of the three major cloud providers (Microsoft, Amazon, Google).
- Hands-on experience building solutions with at least one of the three major cloud providers.
- Certified Architect or equivalent with at least one of the major cloud providers.
- Strong technical problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge or practical experience working with automation in the cloud
- Experience in performing cloud readiness assessments for clients
- Participated in cloud migration / cloud transformation projects
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer-service focus.
- High performing, energetic
- Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building skills
- High level of professionalism and confidence
- Strong interest in driving change
- Sweden (preferably Stockholm)
Accenture offers a unique career experience and unparalleled opportunity for you to grow and advance. We are driven by the best results and we always support each other; we win as a team. We like to challenge our employees and give them the opportunity to shine and succeed. We invest heavily in our people’s growth and knowledge development. Our best and only asset is our people. We believe they’re at their best when knowing what’s expected from them and we want to support them also in different life phases.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Interested? Make your move - apply online and attach a CV and letter of application in English. We look forward to receiving your application!