Cloud Security Consultant
This is Accenture Sweden
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities
Are you a driven person with a results-oriented approach? Do you have experience in security consulting? We welcome you to join our winning team where collaboration and our capability to deliver client value is our main focus.
Join Accenture’s Security Consulting practice and be part of our growing team with a passion for helping clients understand their risk and make the right security decisions. We are driving transformation at some of the world’s largest and most dynamic companies to protect themselves from cyber threats in order to succeed in achieving their goals and making the most of emerging opportunities in the digital world.
For our Stockholm office, we are currently looking to recruit Experienced Cloud Security Consultants.
- Helping organizations to work through complex business and technology issues and to provide innovative and holistic approaches within the following areas: Security strategy, transformation and risk, Enterprise security, Security Architecture, Cloud security and Managed security
- Advising clients in understanding the role of Cloud security by providing actionable guidance that is designed to future-proof their businesses
- Developing next generation Cloud security design and transition approaches by driving security technology architecture and infrastructure design activities
- Working in collaboration with Accenture’s global network of experts to maximize client value creation
Experience and Qualifications:
- Degree majoring in Computer Science, IT or Electrical Engineering – M.Sc./civ.ing. preferred, with excellent academic record
- You must have 1-5 years’ experience within IT consulting in project management and/or delivery and/or work in team-oriented environments;
- Minimum of 2 years of expertise in either of these areas Cloud security, Enterprise security, Security architecture
- You have the ambition and capability to develop into a subject-matter-expert in an area of interest;
- Relevant consulting, communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
- Experience in at least two of the following areas:
- Experience in public cloud environment (Azure, AWS or Google Cloud)
- Experience with Cloud Security vendors in the IAM, Data Protection, Monitoring and IaaS provider space
- Experience in Infrastructure Security (virtualized environments a plus)
- Experience with Linux, Unix and Windows operating systems
- Experience with Cloud monitoring, logging, analytics or big data
- Experience with Container and Kubernetes Security
- Experience with Cloud Access Security Brokers
- Experience with Cloud data/information protection for IaaS, PaaS or SaaS
- Experience with Cloud Security Assessments
- Experience with Enterprise Key management
- Experience using Enterprise IT security risk assessments and related frameworks (e.g., ISO 27000 series, NIST 800 Series, IT General Controls, etc.)
- Industry recognized certification in security (e.g., CISSP, CCSK, CISA, CISM, CEH, etc.)
- Public Cloud vendor certifications (Azure, AWS or Google Cloud)
Accenture offers a unique career experience and unparalleled opportunity for you to grow and advance. We are driven by the best results and we always support each other, we win as a team. We like to challenge our employees and give them the opportunity to shine and succeed. We invest heavily in our people’s growth and knowledge development. Our best and only asset is our people. We believe they’re at their best when knowing what’s expected from them and we want to support them also in different life phases.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Interested? Make your move - apply online and attach a CV and letter of application in English. We look forward to receiving your application!