ServiceNow Software Engineer
This is Accenture Sweden
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
We are looking at significantly growing our ServiceNow practice in the Nordics in FY21. Join our team as a ServiceNow Software Engineer and help our clients to solve their most critical business challenges, improve performance and gain a competitive edge! We are willing to offer you ample opportunities to further your career and personal development, with certifications and on-going training.
- Understand customer business, and user needs, apply ServiceNow capabilities, and design configure and customize when needed to provide best support
- Develop long lasting client relationships throughout engagements
- Effectively manage key stakeholders both internally and externally to the organisation
- Demonstrate solid insights in designing ServiceNow solutions
- Certified ServiceNow developer (for ITSM, ITOM and/or Event mgmt. implementer role)
- Proven track record from developing and operating ServiceNow
- Strong understanding of ServiceNow best practices
- Experience from working in CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge of ITIL and TM Forum Framework
- Experience in Angular JS, jQuery, Node.js and Apache Jelly will be considered a plus
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
As a person you have
- Strong interpersonal skills with a collaboration mindset both within and outside the immediate team
- Passionate about working in a fast-paced global environment
Accenture offers a unique career experience and unparalleled opportunity for you to grow and advance. We are driven by the best results and we always support each other, we win as a team. We like to challenge our employees and give them the opportunity to shine and succeed. We invest heavily in our people’s growth and knowledge development. Our best and only asset is our people. We believe they’re at their best when knowing what’s expected from them and we want to support them also in different life phases.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Interested? Make your move - apply online and attach a CV and letter of application in English. We look forward to receiving your application!