Technical Innovation Specialist – Be a part of DeLaval´s continuing success
At DeLaval we live and breathe milk.
Do you have a passion for innovation and product development? Do you want to work in in a high-tech company where you can contribute to a more sustainable world?
DeLaval is strengthening their innovation capabilities by expanding their already successful Technical Innovation Team. They offer you a workplace like no other, where state of the art technology go hand in hand with sustainable food production and animal welfare.
DeLaval is the world’s largest developer, manufacturer, and provider of dairy farming solutions. They have been at the fore front of farm innovation for more than 100 years.
DeLaval is currently making a major investment in innovation and digitization that is taken place in different parts of the organization. This includes expanding their technical innovation team with talented engineers who wants to be a part of their future innovation journey.
As a Technical Innovation Specialist, you are the cohesive link for innovation and innovation projects. Together with your colleagues in the team you act as the hub for explorative innovation within DeLaval where you support customer and innovation strategy by running proof of concepts initiatives, making technical assessments, managing technical partnerships and exploring new technologies. The responsibility also includes to support the efficient transfer of concepts to product line organization for commercialization.
The role also includes to:
- Be a part of DeLaval's Innovation Forum
- Evaluate ideas and suggestions from external parties and run concept studies
- Participate in developing the roadmap within innovation
- Participate in the Research & Innovation council
- Prepare project proposals and participates in projects funded by the R&I Council
- Independently plan and run your own small Proof Of Concept projects
- Run experiments in the test farm and lab
The role works cross-functional and have a close dialogue with the product and engineering organization. Furthermore, you will support other functions that work with innovation within DeLaval.
As an employee of DeLaval you will get the opportunity to work in a beautiful but also practical environment, since the factory, development and the lab is adjacent to each other in Tumba south of Stockholm.
Is this you?
We are looking for a person with:
- At least five years of experience working within innovation and product development
- Academic degree
- Broad technical interest and preferably expert in a specific area such as automation, machine learning, Big Data, vision technology, chemistry or biology
- Language skills, native in English or/and Swedish in both written and spoken
In this recruitment, your personal attributes will be of great importance. We are looking for a person who has a passion and great interest in innovation within product development. To fit in with the team, you are a curious team player with an ability to find innovative and smart solutions. You are a communicative person who enjoys working cross-functional with many contact areas and you like to contribute with your experience and skills to others.
At DeLaval we believe diversity in our teams makes us develop better products as well as having the best working environment
Do you want to know more?
In this process DeLaval is working with Level Recruitment. To apply, please click at the apply button. Please apply with your CV in English. If you have any question please contact recruitment consultant Jessica Bauer at 08-120 50 422.
Search: Innovation, Product development, Engineer,