ORACLE SOLUTION ARCHITECT / MANAGER
1 dag kvar
Join Accenture first league of Oracle specialists! You will be a part of an international team that will deliver Oracle projects for world-class companies at global scale. Supporting the shaping of business, application and integration architecture design during the pre-sales and sales process; and staying on the engagement, firstly leading scoping and design, and then as a SME / content QA during the whole project lifecycle.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
You will be a part of an international experts group for shaping the most leading edge IT transformations and define business solutions for our clients based on Oracle Cloud solutions. You will work globally on business development and projects between business and technology and deliver business value architecture and deep Oracle expertise. Your tasks will include:
- managing business development opportunities of new projects and partnering in pre-sales activities (Request for Information support) and sales activities (Request for Proposal support) which includes delivery approach shaping and effort estimates
- participation in first lifecycle stages of large scale global projects: be part of implementation team during Discovery phase responsible for requirements analysis, define technology roadmaps and solutions, provide detailed functional expertise, taking a leading role in the analysis and design of business processes enabled by Oracle
- leading Oracle transformation within CRM, HCM, Finance, EPM or Supply chain modules leveraging Oracle’s comprehensive Cloud suite of SaaS products
- shaping Accenture Point of Views for Oracle Cloud applications utilization in different business industries
- develop assets and accelerators for Oracle Cloud SaaS applications
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Experience within one or more of the Retail, Hospitality, Consumer Goods, Automotive, Logistics, Supply Chain, Live Science, Natural Resoruces industries.
- Knowledge supported by professional experience in Oracle solutions (ERP Cloud, Oracle SCM, Oracle IPM Cloud, Oracle HCM Cloud, Oracle EPM Cloud) including strong project delivery methodology
- Strong experience in moving on the market for originating business opportunities and shaping the commercial deals
- Excellent client facing skills to drive workshops with C-level client representatives
- Ability to develop and maintain strong internal and client relationships
- Higher education
- Excellent command of English
- Availability and mobility to work on projects in Nordics countries and across Europe
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Working in a multinational and multiskilled environment
- Opportunity to work with global top clients on innovative and large international projects on European level
- Full financing of trainings and certifications
- Full work comfort: private healthcare, additionally life insurance, sport packages.
- Access to leading edge Cloud technologies
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.