Google Cloud Architect
7 dagar kvar
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
You will join Accenture Technology which provides services spanning a wide range of technologies and helps to transform businesses on behalf of our clients. Digital and cloud technologies are changing the way our clients do business and are transforming the operating models and infrastructure at the heart of their operations. You will be part of being at the forefront of this evolution: helping clients outmaneuver competitors by delivering high performance services – with a relentless focus on adding greater value to their business.
About the role
Accenture's Google Cloud Business Group (AGBG) helps customers transform and modernize their business through the use of Google’s technologies and offerings including global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. You will be an integral member in our entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, helping to shape the future of businesses of all sizes use Google technology to connect with key stakeholders across all levels.
- Serve as the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) architect to clients within Accenture team engagements for design, architecture, and deployment in the GCP cloud space using automated orchestration and configuration management techniques
- Hands-on deployment of enterprise servers, network infrastructure, boundary protection, and cloud architectures using Infrastructure-as-Code
- Design and develop infrastructure for large scale migration efforts to GCP.
- Be part of agile project team for implementing Google technologies for client engagements
- Minimum 1 Cloud Certification (GCP, Azure or AWS)
- Minimum 2 years of cloud experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in enterprise transformation projects
- Hands-on Cloud Solutioning, Engineering, Migration, Operations Experience
- You have an Academic degree, preferably at master’s level
- Fluent in English
- Professional Certifications in GCP
- Infrastructure as code (Terraform)
- Networking and Security Expertise
Investing in you
Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life. Submit your application, CV and relevant degrees online today.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.