Google Cloud Data Architect
1 dag kvar
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
You will join Accenture Technology which provides services spanning a wide range of technologies and helps to transform businesses on behalf of our clients. Digital and cloud technologies are changing the way our clients do business and are transforming the operating models and infrastructure at the heart of their operations. You will be part of being at the forefront of this evolution: helping clients outmaneuver competitors by delivering high performance services – with a relentless focus on adding greater value to their business.
Accenture's Google Cloud Business Group (AGBG) helps customers transform and modernize their business through the use of Google’s technologies and offerings including global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. You will be an integral member in our entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, helping to shape the future of businesses of all sizes use Google technology to connect with key stakeholders across all levels.
About the role
The Google Cloud Data Architect will be responsible for designing and developing enterprise data solutions on GCP cloud integrating native GCP services and 3rd party data technologies. A solid experience and understanding of considerations for design and development of data warehouses, data lakes and analytics platforms on GCP is a must. We are looking for candidates who have a broad set of technology skills across these areas and who can demonstrate an ability to design right solutions with appropriate combination of GCP and 3rd party technologies for deploying on GCP cloud.
- Design pipelines and architectures for data processing
- Work with business and data team to efficiently use Google Cloud platform to analyze data, build data models on Big query, big table
- Develop data architectures and data migration to cloud strategy
- Work with business SME to perform source system data analysis, data mappings and build data inventory
- Work with implementation teams from concept to operations, providing deep technical subject matter expertise for successfully deploying large scale data solutions in the enterprise, using modern data/analytics technologies on premise and cloud
- Integrate massive datasets from multiple data sources for data modelling
- Implement methods for devops automation of all parts of the build data pipelines to deploy from development to production
- Formulate business problems as technical data problems while ensuring key business drivers are captured in collaboration with product management
- Active Google Cloud Data Engineer Certification or Active Google Professional Cloud Architect Certification
- Several years of designing, building and operationalizing large-scale enterprise data solutions and applications using one or more of GCP data and analytics services in combination with 3rd parties - Spark, Hive, Databrick, Cloud DataProc, Cloud Dataflow, Apache Beam/ composer, Big Table, Cloud BigQuery, Cloud PubSub, Cloud storage Cloud Functions & Github.
- Several years of experience in performing detail assessments of current state data platforms and creating an appropriate transition path to GCP cloud
- You have an Academic degree, preferably at master’s level
- Fluent in English
- Data migration experience from legacy systems including Hadoop, Exadata, Oracle Teradata, or Netezza
- Experience with Data lake, data warehouse ETL build and design
- Several years of designing and building production data pipelines from data ingestion to consumption within a hybrid big data architecture, using Cloud Native GCP, Java, Python, Scala, SQL etc.
- Several years of architecting and implementing next generation data and analytics platforms on GCP cloud
You will always be learning in this role through:
- On the job learning: opportunity to be immersed in the design and implementation of human-centric solutions to help solve client’s largest and most complex challenges, powered by the latest Google technologies and industry’s best practices such event-driven architectures and domain driven design. Collaborate on internal assets and contribute to open source community projects.
- Being part of Accenture Google Business Group’s close-knit, vibrant community; client teams pushing the boundaries of new business capabilities and emerging Google technologies sharing their experiences and lessons learned with each other. Opportunity to learn and work with Accenture’s certified Google Fellows and certified Google Cloud practitioners.
Investing in you
Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life. Submit your application, CV and relevant degrees online today.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!