Industry X Technology Services Sales Lead
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy & consulting, interactive, technology and operations. We embrace the power of change to create 360° value for our clients, people and communities. Our purpose is to deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. We deliver on this purpose via our approximately 537,000 people serving 6,000 clients in more than 120 countries. We have over 7900 patents and patents pending, and work closely with 185 partners across our ecosystem. The results? We now work with 91 of the Fortune Global 100. As of 2021, we've made 19 consecutive appearances on the list of Fortune's "World's Most Admired Companies". And that's just the beginning. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
As we embark upon the 5th industrial revolution, intelligence is the driving force of change in industry today. Through Industry X, we embed intelligence in order to Design things, smarter; Engineer things, safer; Manufacture things, faster; Produce things, sustainably; Service things, remotely. And ultimately, make things, better.
We call this Industry X. Find out more at www.accenture.com/industry-x.
What we are looking for
We are recruiting a successful Sales Lead to grow our Industry X business with clients in the Nordic region. The primary focus will be on expertise in one of our two focus areas, either Digital Manufacturing & Operations, or Intelligent Platforms & Products.
You have demonstrated your ability to sell solutions based upon operations technology / product development services to some of the largest companies in the Nordic market by building trusted relationships and a high degree of personal integrity. You are looking to join a dynamic team targeting significant growth and are ready to take your career to the next level by leading the sales activities needed to achieve that growth.
- The Sales Lead is accountable for originating and driving technology sales in the operations technology / product development arena with both new and existing clients
- You will work closely with Accenture client account leads and industry sales leads to identify and qualify opportunities and build relationships
- You are familiar with the competitive landscape in Nordic, and have experience of opening new relationships in the operations and product development space
- You will be articulating Accenture’s value proposition to the client with a strong focus on selling and delivering IT ‘in the New’ (Cloud, DevOps, Automation...) often in combination with our other services
- You will be originating new opportunities as well as participating in shaping opportunities others have originated
- You will be leading large, complex sales pursuits involving the full palette of our services, shaping the win strategy/value proposition and commercial model, collaborating with our global delivery organization and managing the end to end bid process to closure
- You will be collaborating in teams with peers and specialists, and you will have all the assets and experiences of Accenture available to help shape the best solutions for our clients
- You will participate in account planning for the key accounts and maintain accurately your pipeline of opportunities in our sales system.
- You will report to the Nordic Technology Industry X Lead and become part of a team of peers across the Nordic countries
- Entrepreneurial and a driver. You are not waiting for the RFP to come, you develop the opportunity with the client
- Relationship builder. You understand that your current client relationships will make you successful in this role because they trust you and buy from you
- Team player. You will rely heavily on colleagues locally and around the globe, and you will be joining an organization where all results are achieved in teams
- Fast learner. The technology world is rapidly evolving and you have to be able to keep pace. There are also internal processes and systems to learn
- You set the bar high for quality of your own work and that of your teams’, including the proposals and bid processes you manage
- Academic degree, preferably at Masters level
- An effective communicator, both verbally and written. You can shape a presentation storyline yourself and you are not afraid of using powerpoint
- Fluent English speaker, with fluency in one of the Nordic languages preferred
- We are more interested in your results than years of experience, but you have probably been more than 10 years in the industry
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity
Copenhagen V, Helsinki, Lysaker, Stockholm