Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
We are looking at significantly growing our ServiceNow practice in the Nordics in FY21. Join our team as a ServiceNow Consultant and help our clients to solve their most critical business challenges, improve performance and gain a competitive edge! We are willing to offer you ample opportunities to further your career and personal development, with certifications and on-going training.
- Developing long lasting client relationships throughout engagements
- Effectively managing key stakeholders both internally and externally to the organisation
- Facilitating workshops or meetings to gather requirements, presenting, and validating solutions and test the interpretation of the client’s needs
- Translating and communicating complex terms into simple language
- Demonstrating solid insights in designing ServiceNow solutions
- Delivering scalable ServiceNow solutions following best practices
- Demonstrating experience with working with one or more key areas of the ServiceNow platform (e.g. ITSM, CSM, HR, ITOM, SecOps)
- Understanding and having experience in driving process optimisation, efficiencies and productivity using automation
- Acting as a mentor when required by supporting other less experienced colleagues on the same engagement.
- Support end users and clients with best practice information around ServiceNow implementation.
- Regularly providing feedback into best practice and the practice knowledge base
- Contributing to the development of opportunities and providing input to grow our business
- Industry and project experience of 2+ years with ServiceNow
- Consultancy experience will be advantageous
- Strong analytical skills, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to manage customer and stakeholder expectations
- Have the drive and determination to learn and continuously share your knowledge with others
- Experience working in an IT Service Management (ITIL) / Agile/ DevOps environment
- Hold a ServiceNow System Administrator certification and/or and Implementation Specialist
- Prior experience from working with international teams (this role is in the Nordics)
- Fluency in English language
As a person you have
- Strong interpersonal skills with a collaboration mindset both within and outside the immediate team
- Passionate about work in a fast-paced global environment
Accenture offers a unique career experience and unparalleled opportunity for you to grow and advance. We are driven by the best results and we always support each other, we win as a team. We like to challenge our employees and give them the opportunity to shine and succeed. We invest heavily in our people’s growth and knowledge development. Our best and only asset is our people. We believe they’re at their best when knowing what’s expected from them and we want to support them also in different life phases.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Interested? Make your move - apply online and attach a CV and letter of application in English. We look forward to receiving your application!