IT Project Manager JD Edwards -Electrolux Professional
IT PROJECT MANAGER - JD EDWARDS IMPLEMENTATION Information Technology/IT Projects and Performances · Stockholm Make our business, your business.
As part of the Electrolux Professional team, one day is never the same as the next. But what drives us every day is our mission to make our customers' work-life easier, more profitable - and truly sustainable. Becoming the OnE trusted partner, managing their complete operations. Understanding their daily journey - and making it a winning one - whether they run a hotel, restaurant, laundry or café. Acting truly sustainable means going beyond products; connecting users with intelligence, humans with technology and innovative thinkers with relevant business models. And providing the most inclusive service offering with expertise, state-of-the-art interfaces and the best people network.
Together with you, we will grow and create sustainable experiences for people and the world around us, in food, beverage and laundry. Electrolux Professional - we are The OnE.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK / MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
The IT Project Manager is the individual responsible for delivering the project.
The individual leads and manages the project team, with authority and responsibility from the project Steering Committee, to run the project on a day-to-day basis.
The IT Project Manager has an important role in interfacing between the project and the business area.
This is important for communicating and encouraging the need for transformation and change within the business area (Business remains accountable of this) as well as the delivery of new capabilities from the project.
The readiness of the business to exploit the new capability is crucial to success.
Without this state of readiness in the business, there are likely to be disruptions and delays in the plan for benefits realization.
Your main responsibilities:
* Designing and applying appropriate project management standards (in Waterfall or Agile approach);
* Managing the production of the required deliverables;
* Planning and monitoring the project with special focus on target time of completion and costs;
* Adopting any delegation and use of project assurance roles within agreed reporting structures;
* Preparing and maintaining project, stage and exception plans as required;
* Managing project risks, including the development of contingency plans;
* Liaison with Program Management (if the project is part of the Spark or Digital Transformation programs) and related projects to ensure that work is neither overlooked nor duplicated;
* Monitoring overall progress and use of resources, initiating corrective action where necessary;
* Applying change control and configuration management processes;
* Reporting through agreed lines on project progress through highlight reports and end-stage assessments;
* Liaison with appointed project assurance representatives to assure the overall direction and integrity of the project;
* Maintaining an awareness of potential interdependencies with other projects and their impact;
* Adopting and applying appropriate technical and quality strategies and standards;
* Identifying and obtaining support and advice required for the management, planning and control of the project;
* Managing the project administration;
* Conducting a project evaluation review to assess how well the project was managed;
* Preparing any follow-on action recommendations.
* Establish a good working relationship with the Business Owners;
* Direct, manage and motivate the project team;
* Develop and maintain an agreed project plan and detailed stage plans;
* Understand and apply business case and risk management processes;
* Tailor expert knowledge to meet specific circumstances;
* Plan and manage deployment of physical and financial resources to meet project milestones;
* Build and sustain effective communications with other roles involved in the project;
* Apply quality management principles and processes.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
* Degree in a relevant scientific or engineering discipline (Computer Science will be preferred) , or equivalent level of professional qualifications and/or experience;
* 5-8 years of previous experience in a similar role;
* English speaking;
* Postgraduate qualification in a relevant subject;
* Past experience on JD Edwards or similair complex ERP;
* Formal training in one or more project management processes and approaches/frameworks (Waterfall, Scrum, etc.);
* Project management tools and software: ideally Jira.
About Electrolux Professional
Electrolux Professional has existed as a stand-alone company since March 23rd 2020, when it was spun off from the Electrolux group and separately listed at Nasdaq Stockholm.
Electrolux Professional is one of the leading global providers of food service, beverage and laundry for professional users. Our innovative products and worldwide service network make our customers' work-life easier, more profitable - and truly sustainable every day. Our solutions and products are manufactured in 12 plants in seven countries and sold in over 110 countries. In 2020, Electrolux Professional had global sales of SEK 7,3bn and approximately 3,500 employees. Electrolux Professional's B-shares are listed at Nasdaq Stockholm. For more information, visit www.electroluxprofessional.com