Service owner digital workplace
For more than half a century, Camfil has helped people breathe cleaner air. As a leading manufacturer of premium clean air solutions, we provide commercial and industrial systems for air filtration and air pollution control that improve worker and equipment productivity, minimize energy use, and benefit human health and the environment. The best solutions for our customers are best for our planet, too.
Service owner digital workplace
The role as service owner digital workplace is part of our group IT management delivering technical platforms and services to Camfil group. Camfil is a global family-owned company that continues to grow every year. The headquarter is in Stockholm, Sweden and we have presence in more than 50 countries. As part of the group IT management team, you will work closely together with all our business areas in a multicultural environment as well as with other parts of the IT organization. You will drive development and maintenance in your area of responsibilities in line with the Camfil's vision and goals.
We believe that you are driven by the opportunity to work at strategic and operative level in a global organization with all the challenges that comes with that. You are self-driven, not afraid to dig into operational tasks, and an excellent team player. You can analyze complex questions with an eye for critical details and you can make the necessary priorities to reach the target.
All our meetings, our communication and documentation are in English so you need to feel comfortable with that. It is also considered a merit if you are fluent in additional languages.
On a daily basis you will for example:
- Ensure that the digital workplace architecture and design fits the enterprise architecture, the technical infrastructure and can carry/deliver the workplace services needed for the business.
- Lifecycle management of devices used in the company including image management, model certification, standardization etc.
- Ensure efficient IT asset management.
- Plan, communicate and ensure delivery of related activities.
- Manage the related service delivery contracts and build good relationships with the service providers.
- Contribute with expertise in the area in governance and steering forums.
To succeed in this role we think that you should have:
- Bachelor or Master's degree in relevant area.
- Minimum 4 year experience from digital workplace management.
- Experience from ITIL and ITSM processes and tools.
- Experience from IT service management within a large and multicultural company.
- Experience from contract negotiations and management of external service providers.
- Expertise in configuration management and tools such as SCCM, Intune etc.
- Expertise in mobile device management.
- Very good skills in MS OS and Office 365 and good knowledge about MS products and services.
We offer you an open and caring work environment at a very successful company with the best offer to the market - clean air. The position is full time and is based in Stockholm or Trosa.
Find out more about Camfil: https://www.camfil.com/sv-se/om-oss/medarbetare/upptack-var-arbetsplats
For further information about the position, contact Experis recruitment consultant Salle Nilsson on 072-14 88 180.
Selection and interviews are ongoing.