IT Business Analyst Network
Do you have experience in Network Architecture and designing secure global networks coping with today’s demands of real-time services? Do you want to be the bridge between the business demands and technology and steer the development to ensure architectural adherence, delivery of value and drive the digitalization of business processes? – then you may be the one we are looking for!
DeLaval is now looking for an experienced IT Business Analyst Network to join our small but high-performing IT Service Operation team.
As the IT Business Analyst Network, you will own the solution portfolio, develop it according to global demands and have ownership of the area. You will be contributing as a project team member and also act as project lead or steer projects with external project managers. You will be working in a fully outsourced environment in an organization that are transforming the Network onto modern platforms like Cloud Security, Software-Defined Wide and Local Area Networks with extensive use of Wireless LAN technologies – also for Voice.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Define, test, own and develop the hardware portfolio for Network (LAN / WLAN / WAN, Firewall, Load Balancers, Client & Partner VPN, core services like DNS, DHCP etc.).
- Ensure secure connectivity from and to the Intranet and Internet
- Follow up and support KPIs and SLAs and support vendors in understanding the Network landscape and requirements.
- Participate in high-priority incident troubleshooting calls if required (also outside regular office hours when needed) and contribute to fast resolutions
- Actively drive, develop, optimize the DeLaval solution portfolios and trigger improvements, raising Change Requests towards vendors.
- Own the budget for the Network portfolio and control supplier invoices
As the IT Business Analyst Network you will be a part of the DeLaval IT Service Operation team and report to the Director of IT Service Operation. It is a strategic and demanding role with high degree of own responsibility.
The position is full-time placed in Tumba, Stockholm.
Is this you?
We are looking for someone who has a strong technical background in Network technologies. You have solid experience from working with Network Access Control (NAC), IT Security (e.g what are the threats etc.), IT Core Services like DNS, DHCP etc.
It is an advantage if you have knowledge and experience in Vendor Management and how to steer and guide vendors with SLAs, KPIs and the contract behind.
To be successful as the IT Business Analyst Network, you must have a strategic mindset and a know-how to lead vendors in their daily work. You are able to interact with diverse people across different cultures and functions.
In this recruitment, your personal attributes will be of great importance. We believe you have great communication skills as well as a smooth but firm approach and a supportive manner. You are resilient, optimistic and open to change as well as self-motivated and able to work well under pressure.
It is a requirement that you are fluent in English, both verbal and in writing.
Do you want to know more?
In this process DeLaval is working with Level Recruitment. To apply, please click at the apply button. Please apply with your CV in English. If you have any questions please contact recruitment consultant Camilla Jonsson at 08-120 50 430.