Business Intelligence developer Permobil
We are now recruiting a Business Intelligence developer
Permobil founder Dr. Per Uddén believed that helping people achieve the greatest level of independence is a basic human right and, for over 50 years, Permobil has held fast to that belief. Permobil is a global leader in advanced rehabilitation technology, passionate about better understanding our users' needs and improving their quality of life through state-of-the-art healthcare solutions. Today, those solutions include power wheelchairs, seating and positioning products, power assist, and manual wheelchairs.
Permobil is part of Patricia Industries, a subsidiary of Investor AB and is headquartered in Sweden. Permobil has 1600 team members in more than 15 countries around the world. For more information regarding the company's storied history and complete product line visit permobil.com .
As a Business Intelligence developer, we believe that you have great interest in and knowledge of information visualization, analysis and databases. As well as an understanding of the value of the solutions we provide for the business. Together with senior colleagues and in close cooperation with the business you will work with database design, data flows development and development of new analysis platforms. You will be part of an IT team focusing on business intelligence that supports the Permobil organization globally.
We believe that you have a degree in IT, engineering or related discipline, and that you have experience working with data and analytics. The work is diverse and includes requirements analysis as well as data modeling, ETL development from source systems to the data warehouse and reporting and analysis solutions.
We are using Microsoft platform for Business Intelligence Analysis Services, Integration Services, Reporting Services, Power BI and Microsoft Office. It is very advantageous if you have experience with these techniques.
- University degree in IT, engineering or related discipline.
- Ability to analyze large data sets using a variety of database query and visualization tools.
- Experience working in Microsoft Power BI and with SQL (SSAS, SSIS SSRS)
- Knowledge of database design
- Understanding of business processes with the ability to create reports and reporting dashboards based on business needs
- Sense of structure, logic and quality
- Ability to communicate and negotiate with senior stakeholders
- Understand the importance of - and ability to work with - knowledge sharing, best-practices and continuous improvements
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
Furthermore, it is an advantage if you have:
- Experience working with Dynamics 365
- Python or similar scripting languages
- Worked with VSTS
- ITIL Foundation
- Understanding or experience of agile frameworks
For information regarding the position please contact Manager BI & Integration - IT
Niklas Ahlstedt mobile: +46721414902
For information regarding the recruitment process please contact the recruiter Alexandra Köhn +46702873930 or Salle Nilsson +46721488180