5 dagar kvar
We are looking at significantly growing our ServiceNow practice in the Nordics in FY21. Join our team as a ServiceNow Developer and help our clients to solve their most critical business challenges, improve performance and gain a competitive edge! We are willing to offer you ample opportunities to further your career and personal development, with certifications and on-going training.
- Effectively working with stakeholders both internally and externally to the organisation
- Understand business requirements and translate them to technical requirements
- Engage with the Architect and Team Leads to produce high-level and /or detailed design of requirements
- Experience of estimating development effort for requirements
- Experience of hands-on development in agile projects
- Demonstrating experience working with workflows in one or more key areas of the ServiceNow platform (e.g. ITSM, CSM, HR, ITOM, SecOps)
- Experience of working with Integrations, E-bonding is preferred
- Understanding and having experience in driving process optimisation, efficiencies and productivity using automation
- Act as a mentor to support less experienced colleagues
- Experience of 3+ years with ServiceNow development
- Consultancy experience will be advantageous
- Strong analytical skills, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to manage customer and stakeholder expectations
- Have the drive and determination to learn and continuously share your knowledge with others
- Experience working in an IT Service Management (ITIL) / Agile / DevOps environment
- Hold a ServiceNow System Administrator certification and/or and Implementation Specialist
- Prior experience of working with international teams (this role is in the Nordics)
- Fluency in English language
- At the moment we are inviting applications from you who is currently working in Sweden and/or have the relevant permits
As a person you have
- Strong interpersonal skills with a collaboration mindset both within and outside the immediate team
- Passionate about working in a fast-paced global environment
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity, submit your application, CV and relevant degrees online today!
During July and first half of August we have limited possibility to process incoming applications due to summer vacations. All applications received during this time period will be processed at the latest mid-August.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.