Fullstack Developer Fronted for DeLaval
We are looking for a Fullstack developer with a strong focus on the Frontend to join our DigitalServices team in transforming our existing on-premise Windows .NET based product to cloud usingVue.js for our front end development and .NET core for the backend development.
You shall be technically leading a team responsible for designing and implementing a stable and scalablefront-end architecture in cloud using Vue.js. This role involves active interaction with UX design andbackend /API development team(s). You also need to engage with Product owners in understanding thefunctional requirements and together with UX design team provide front-end solutions meeting theirrequirements. This role requires active engagement within the team to drive the work, enforce agreedarchitecture and resolve team impediments from an architectural perspective.You will lead and take part in pre-studies and functional business cases along with doing developmentand demonstration to stakeholders/product owners.
The products we are developing are managing farm configuration, livestock (animals) and producesanalytical data from very complex farm automation systems used by farmers around the world. Ourcustomers are some of the largest dairy farms in the world. We take pride in supporting our customers intransforming to more sustainable products, optimize production and operations.
You will be part of a dedicated and competent DevOps team delivering services related to Dairy Farm &equipment management.
The deliveries are a result of close teamwork and cooperation with stakeholders. It thus requires thecandidate to be a positive team-player with a can-do attitude and very good communication skills.We promote a DevOps culture with focus on automation and agility. We expect teams taking fullresponsibility for their deliveries, including support and maintenance. We are using Jira and Confluencefor Project management and task management. We follow agile processes in accordance withSAFe/Spotify models.
You will be a part of an international environment and should be fluent in English.
This position is based in Tumba, Sweden.
What you can expect from us
At DeLaval, we have a friendly, professional atmosphere and a culture known for respectful interaction,ethical behavior and integrity. We offer plenty of opportunities to grow and develop, as well as potential tosee your ideas realized and make an impact. You have plenty of occasions for international interactionand, as part of the DeLaval, you also have access to global job opportunities.
Overall 5+ yrs of work experience in IT with at least 3+ yrs in front-end development
- Work as front-end expert being responsible for the overall front-end architecture within team for theweb apps
- Define the future front-end project model and be the driving force to realize and safeguard of decided project model
- Collaborate with UX designer(s) when building front-end architecture
- Guide the API teams when designing and implementing the front-end architecture
- Understand the business and IT needs, securing a healthy front-end that is maintainable and scalable
- Document and communicate solutions, including providing solution recommendations
- Perform functional and technical document reviews along with Team / Product Architects
- Support project leads, business representatives and IT-requirement analysts with functional and technical knowledge
- Collaborate with implementation team for CI/CD
- Work in Agile way in a scrum team
- Extensive knowledge about front-end design best practices, architectural principles and patterns
- Experience from working with global high load consumer front-end solutions, preferably large business to consumer platforms
- Experience from leading front-end developer teams and driving architectural change within a largeorganization
- Extensive experience from building consistent UI/UX experiences across various browsers and devices working on multiple touch-points
- Extensive experience from building reusable UI/UX components that are scalable, maintainable and flexible
- Extensive experience with complex responsive, mobile-first web design
- Extensive experience with HTML/HTLM5, JS, CSS, Angular/React/Vue.js (We are currently using Vue.js)
- Extensive experience developing within a micro front-ends architecture
- Good experience from API development, best practices and headless designs
- Good experience with Git, Jira, Jenkins, CI/CD platform tools, front-end test automation tools & test automation in general
- Basic experience with Docker containers, Kubernetes and AWS tools portfolio
Do you want to know more?
In this process DeLaval is working with Level Recruitment. To apply, please click at the apply button. Please apply with your CV in English. If you have any questions please contact recruitment consultant Daniel Stenberg at 08-120 50 429.