Director - New Business Development @ FlatFrog, Lund
We are now looking for a Director New Business Development to identify and grow business opportunities for FlatFrog products and technology. This includes new application areas and market segments such as digital signage, automotive, industrial, medical and consumer electronics. This job is about combining business and technical approaches that position FlatFrog as the most innovative provider and problem solver for customers. Apply today or contact Experis IT for more information.
About the role
FlatFrog is on an exciting journey to reimagine team collaboration and alignment, whether working in the office or at home. This new hybrid workplace requires solutions that function seamlessly on both interactive office displays and personal home or office devices. FlatFrog products include touch and writing technology for interactive displays as well as collaboration software for all types of devices.
FlatFrog is a global company that works with leading international brands, including Samsung, Dell, Sharp, NEC and Ricoh. To support our customers, we have offices in Sweden, the USA, Taiwan, China and South Korea.
We are now looking for a Director New Business Development to identify and grow business opportunities for FlatFrog products and technology. This includes new application areas and market segments such as digital signage, automotive, industrial, medical and consumer electronics.
This job is about combining business and technical approaches that position FlatFrog as the most innovative provider and problem solver for customers.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Build new business with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Analyze and understand the market, competitors and end customers
- Define go-to-market strategy, including pricing
- Find and target initial lead customers/channels
- Work with sales team on converting prospects to firm design wins
- Incorporate market feedback and customer requirements, and work closely with product management to define product offerings and roadmaps
- Identify ecosystem partnerships to support business
- Provide thought leadership at conferences and external events
- Travel as needed (primarily Europe, the USA and Asia)
- Understand, investigate, and create a plan for customer requirements
This position as Director New Business Development reports to the VP Products and plays a critical part in FlatFrog's future.
Location: FlatFrog head office in Lund, Sweden
You are a person with a propensity for action and can turn complex problems into solutions when FlatFrog brings the next big disruptions to the market.
We envision you having the following profile:
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a passion for building new business
- External/market focused
- No-excuse mentality for getting things done
- Excellent problem solver
- Ability to decipher and deliver what the customer wants
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in international high-tech business
- Proven track record of successfully bringing new technology to the market
- New-business growth record via a startup, large company or both
- Excellent English communication, organization skills, and presentation savvy
At FlatFrog, we put our customers and users first. We have led the disruptive innovation around natural digital writing for large displays, and we continue to innovate with new interactive solutions for corporate, education and other vertical markets. Our customers are large international brands that sell complete displays and products within these markets.
FlatFrog is revolutionizing corporate conference rooms and school classrooms around the world with our high-performance patented InGlass™ technology. We develop, from the ground up, both software and hardware made for large-volume production. Our headquarters are in Lund, Sweden, with offices in Silicon Valley and Asia. Learn more about FlatFrog: www.flatfrog.com .
How to apply
In this recruitment FlatFrog is collaborating with Experis IT, with long and extensive experience in recruiting IT managers and specialists. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Recruitment Consultant Christopher Weeks by phone to 0727 - 28 54 30, or via e-mail, at email@example.com
You apply to the position by clicking the "Ansök" link. Please note that selection and interviews are made and held continuously throughout the application period, and that you should therefore send in your application as soon as possible.
We look forward to receiving your application!