Product Manager for Interactive Displays @ FlatFrog, Lund
We are looking for a Product Manager to further develop and accelerate the growth of our touch and writing technology for interactive displays. You will work closely with our engineers and customer team to guide products from concept to launch and initial scale-up. This job is all about bringing together the business and technical worlds to solve problems and develop solutions for our customers. Are we who you are looking for? Apply today or contact Experis IT for more information.
About the role
FlatFrog is on an exciting journey to reimagine team collaboration and alignment in the office and from home. The new hybrid workplace requires solutions that seamlessly work on interactive displays in the office as well as on personal devices in both the office and at home. FlatFrog products include touch and writing technology for interactive displays, and collaboration software for all types of devices.
FlatFrog is a global company working with leading international brands that include Samsung, Dell, Sharp, NEC and Ricoh. To support our customers, we have offices in Sweden, the USA, Taiwan, China and South Korea.
We are looking for a Product Manager to further develop and accelerate the growth of our touch and writing technology for interactive displays.
As a Product Manager, you will work closely with our engineers and customer team to guide products from concept to launch and initial scale-up. This job is all about bringing together the business and technical worlds to solve problems and develop solutions for our customers.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Understand, investigate and map out customer requirements
- Initiate and drive competitor product benchmark
- Create product specifications and guide development with "why and what"
- Continuously monitor and evaluate development of product features and performance
- Initiate, specify and evaluate sales demos and customer evaluation samples
Other responsibilities include:
- Identify and describe target users (ideal customer profile) and how to reach them
- Create marketing pitches (e.g., value proposition content)
- Support strategic planning by analyzing market trends, competitors and end customers
The position as Product Manager reports to the VP of Products. Location: FlatFrog head office in Lund.
You are a person with an affinity for action and who breaks down complex problems into solutions, helping FlatFrog bring the next big disruptions to the market.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in a high-tech industry
- Minimum 2 years of product management or product owner experience
- Experience in working cross-functional with Engineering, Sales and Marketing
- Driven by outside-in focus and interfacing with customers and partners
- Start-up mentality
- Highly data-driven, analytical and can use analytical techniques to problem solve
- MSc degree in engineering or similar
- Excellent English communication, organization and presentation skills
At FlatFrog, we put our customers and users first. We have led the disruptive innovation around natural digital writing for large displays and continue to innovate with new interactive solutions for corporate, education and other vertical markets.
We are revolutionizing the corporate conference rooms and school classrooms around the world with our high-performance patented InGlass™ technology. Our customers are large international brands that sell complete displays and products to corporate and education markets. FlatFrog develops, from the ground up, both software and hardware made for large-volume production. Our headquarters are in Lund, Sweden, with offices in Silicon Valley and Asia.
How to apply
In this recruitment FlatFrog is collaborating with Experis IT, with long and extensive experience in recruiting IT managers and specialists. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Recruitment Consultant Christopher Weeks by phone to 0727 - 28 54 30, or via e-mail, at email@example.com
You apply to the position by clicking the "Ansök" link. Please note that selection and interviews are made and held continuously throughout the application period, and that you should therefore send in your application as soon as possible.
We look forward to receiving your application!