ASSA ABLOY is hiring a Service Owner within Network Security
Are you experienced with building and managing global teams within the infrastructure security arena? Do you want to have a leading roll with great opportunities to influence our way forward? You might be the person we are looking for!
Every day, we help billions of people move through a safer, more open world with ease. If you've ever walked through an automatic door, stayed in a hotel, or gone through passport control, you've probably used one of our products or services. From reliable home security to cutting-edge biometric technology for businesses, governments, airports, hospitals, schools and more, we touch every part of every day.
Responsibilities and challenges
As a Service Owner you will have the overall responsibility for a team of engineers, and you will be highly involved in building the future team related to deliver global services within the infrastructure security area. The security service covers a global footprint of on-prem DC´s, cloud, offices, and factories. Included in the role is understanding and suggesting improvements that provides the most value for the company. You will also be an interaction point that drives the solutions forward. In close collaborating with customers and external strategic partners, you will increase the quality and efficiency for IT Security infrastructure and plan for future growth. In addition to this, you are expected to:
- Manage the resources in the Security team including recruitment, performance management, salary management and working environment responsibility.
- Be responsible to create and follow-up budget and roadmaps.
- Plan, direct and control the functions and operations.
- Securing and driving a common global design and architecture.
- Ensure adequate communication with the customers for all service-related enquiries and issues and identifying opportunities.
- Processes and routines are well defined and documentation being correctly updated.
To be able to succeed in the role, you have:
- experience from managing and building global teams within infrastructure security
- strong Customer orientation
- high-level of verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- highly organized, pro-active, self-motivated, excellent team player with a positive mind set
- profound communication skills to build relationships with stakeholders in a global organization
In addition, we see that you have the ability to effectively communicate in English language verbally and in writing. It is also mandatory with a work permit in Sweden.
How to apply
In this recruitment ASSA ABOLY is collaborating with Experis IT, with long and extensive experience in recruiting IT managers and specialists. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Recruitment Consultant Christopher Weeks by phone to 0727 - 28 54 30 / via e-mail, at firstname.lastname@example.org or Recruitment Consultant Luka Jovovic by phone 072 205 88 87 / via e-mail email@example.com.
You apply to the position by clicking the "Ansök" link. Please note that selection and interviews are made and held continuously throughout the application period, and that you should therefore send in your application as soon as possible.
We look forward to receiving your application!