Software Engineer to Nexure
Software Engineer to Nexure - Powered by Electrolux
Are you dreaming of working at a cool start-up with the latest technologies and at the same time to be part of a global company with more than 100 years of history? Welcome to Nexure, an innovative digital startup powered by Electrolux! The Engineering team is now growing and looking for another colleague to join them. Sounds interesting? Read more and apply today!
As Software Engineer at Nexure you will be part of the Engineering team that develops easy-to-use and scalable services used by millions of customers on a daily basis. You will work in multidisciplinary, senior project teams of Product, Data Science, Business, and Design and with agile processes which they continuously enhance to be beneficial for both product and engineering.
As an Software Engineer at Nexure, you will:
- Develop and maintain REST services in Java, Kotlin and Python
- Design and implement new features driven by Nexures product vision and the Electrolux organizations around the world
- Explore and implement services based on new technologies and frameworks
- Propose ideas and discuss architecture improvements on a weekly basis
- Contribute to all stages in the product life cycle: design, implementation, code review, testing, deployment, and maintenance
The tech stack consists of Java, JVM, Kotlin, Go, Spring, REST, NoSQL, PostgreSQL AWS, Kubernetes and Terraform.
Nexures HQ is located in the center of Stockholm.
Is this you?
To be successful in this role we think that you have a couple of years experience in building microservices applications and probably also have a university degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related subjects. We also would like to see:
- Experience working with backend REST API services and Cloud hosting
- Knowledge of object-oriented and functional programming concepts
- Experience working with relational databases and NoSQL
- Hand-on programming and data modeling skills. Knowledge of the JVM, Spring frameworks, and Java or Kotlin language preferred
- Experience working in an agile environment with a focus on engineering practices like testing, continuous integration etc.
Experience working with Terraform, Kotlin, Go or PostgreSQL gives extra merit.
In this recruitment, a final step is a mandatory background screening.
Interested to know more?
In this recruitment Nexure is collaborating with IDG Recruitment. Please apply with your CV or LinkedIn profile and we will get back to you as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact us at: email@example.com
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Nexure - an innovative digital startup powered by Electrolux. Nexure has developed a subscription platform that is today in operation in the major European countries. The platform is helping Electrolux create new post-purchase offerings that are tailored for the consumer and aim at shaping a new ownership experience.
We bring Peace of Mind to the consumer and prolong the lifetime of appliances for a sustainable future.
We are in an exciting phase where our offerings are seeing unprecedented traction in the markets where we are operating. In parallel to growing the existing markets, we are looking at further developing the platform and entering new markets.
Read more: https://www.nexure.io/