Network Specialist to SKF, Gothenburg
Are you a communicative and experienced Network Specialist? Do you want to work in a global and dynamic company with great opportunities for growth and development? Would you like to be part of a global company's digitalization journey? Then you could be our new Enterprise and Industrial Network Specialist at SKF!
SKF is on an exciting digitalization journey and now you have the opportunity to join a dedicated force working towards enabling digital business through proactive development of network services while ensuring that the day-to-day operations are stable. As our new Enterprise and Industrial Network Specialist you will be part of a dynamic and global team, with responsibility and reach throughout the SKF group.
About the job
In this role, you will consult internal customers, understand business requirements and work with IT network suppliers, and industrial network suppliers, to ensure that optimal solution is delivered to meet those needs. You will be working in an outsourced IT environment focused on delivery of end-to-end infrastructure solutions, working closely with regional stakeholders, IT vendors and other IT teams.
Key responsibilities include:
- Act as the Network team's interface towards the agreed stakeholders
- Be an active contributor to industrial solution and delivery of design work
- Drive innovation and continuous user experience improvement in the network domain, together with global colleagues and IT vendors
- Represent assigned domains in various global initiatives and projects, providing solution creation guidance or subsequent implementation assistance
- Act as required in complex incidents requiring SKF Infrastructure or network knowledge to ensure minimal business impact
Who you are
To thrive in this role you are business savvy and an excellent communicator. You enjoy handling multiple projects simultaneously and you have the ability to work in a challenging and global environment. Furthermore, you work well independently as well as in a team. You are experienced in stakeholder management and know how to communicate network concepts to technical and non-technical audiences. We believe that you have a university degree in computer science or equivalent or seniority experience in a similar role.
- Extensive experience of working within the IT infrastructure and IT network area
- Experience with IT Outsourcing services
- Proven experience in designing, integrating, and supporting network solutions in a multi-vendor outsourced IT environment
- Experience of leading small network projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
It's meritorious if you have any additional language skills.
How to applyIn this recruitment SKF is collaborating with Experis, with long and extensive experience in recruiting IT managers and specialists. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact recruiter in charge Paula Skoglund at Paula.Skoglund@se.experis.com or 072-201 59 64.
You apply to the position by clicking the "Ansök nu" link. Please note that selection and interviews are made and held continuously, so don't wait with your application.
We look forward to starting a conversation and get to know you better!