Expert Java Developer in Identity and Access Management, Nordics or Poland
Would you like to work with Nordea's Cyber-Security setup that is central to access related governance? We are now looking for an Expert Java Developer in Identity & Access Management (IAM) to join Nordea’s IAM Access Solutions Development team, where you will enter a team of other Developers and Engineers, focusing on delivering new functionality for the changing demands of the leading bank in the Nordics.
At Nordea, we know our customers’ needs are changing – and we’re deeply committed to meeting them with the financial solutions of tomorrow. We’re creating an agile environment where we’re harnessing the power of technology – one where you can make an impact. So bring your skills, ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to grow and make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the IAM Access Solutions Development team. We add value by delivering functionality to support the increasing security demands of Nordea as well as underpin the operational and service delivery units of IAM. As an Expert Java Developer in Identity & Access Management, you will play a valuable role in maturing our IAM tools, both on the front-end and integrating with existing bank systems on the back-end. You will be consulted in architectural considerations and will be expected to contribute to the system design and development.
What you will be doing:
- Identifying new possibilities and performing complex application programming activities to improve the IAM processes within own area
- Proactively identifying any bridge gaps between IAM goals and technical capabilities
- Collaborating with Stakeholder Management and IAM Architecture to drive the technical vision to ensure high quality deliverables
- Participating in cross-capability Agile teams
You'll join a team consisting of Polish and Danish members working in an Agile setup with focus on SailPoint IIQ, Axiomatics ABAC and CyberArk.
The role is based in Gdańsk; Copenhagen; Gdynia; Helsinki; Stockholm; Warsaw.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Start the day with a cup of Java.
- Like to explore and propose new ideas or solutions to problems we face
- Have an interest in learning about / focusing on the IAM area
- Are able to engage with colleagues with diverse skillsets at all seniority levels
Your experience and background:
- 7+ years of working experience as an SailPoint IIQ developer
- Experience as a technical lead or an interest in technical leadership
- Knowledge and experience with SQL
- Practical knowledge of practises like Domain driven design, microservices architecture, clean code and continuous integration
- Ideally, you have experience within Docker - Oracle DB - Experience with Full-stack development - EXT JS framework - Spring Boot micro-services
- IAM or general financial experience would be considered an advantage
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 12/12/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please be aware that any applications or CVs coming through email or direct messages will not be accepted or considered.