ASSA ABLOY is hiring a Service Delivery Manager
Are you experienced with IT-strategies and customer relationships management? Are you looking for a leading role with great opportunities to influence our way forward? You might be the person we are looking for!
Every day, we help billions of people move through a safer, more open world with ease. If you've ever walked through an automatic door, stayed in a hotel, or gone through passport control, you've probably used one of our products or services. From reliable home security to cutting-edge biometric technology for businesses, governments, airports, hospitals, schools and more, we touch every part of every day.
Responsibilities and challenges
In the role as a Service Delivery Manager you will drive execution of key strategic initiatives and support IP Services infrastructure. The role is a trusted advisor role for IP Services customers, key stakeholders and engineering teams on a daily basis to ensure that we're building the right services offerings.
You will be responsible for DNS-DHCP-IPAM (DDI) and NTP based services, developing future designs and facilitate service management. Functions that are managed include financial oversight and integration, service quality, SLAs, service process improvements and communication with both Divisions and internal resources.
Other aspects of the role include identifying customers and key stakeholders needs and requirements, designing and validating concepts, developing business cases, managing service stakeholder collaborations and relationships, partnering with technology teams to analyze and write necessary documentation, managing services financials, and ensuring SLA delivery.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Effective simultaneous oversight and management of multiple projects/tasks
- Authoring, reviewing, and editing service requirements for development teams
- Presenting technical aspects of the product and roadmap to customers/stakeholders in regular forums
- Validating key service feature decisions and capabilities with our Divisions
- Create and maintain the service roadmap
- Participating in evaluation efforts on new vendor products along with the development leads
- Keeping service descriptions and service deliveries variants updated in Service Now.
- 5+ years within IT area experience inclusive of several years InfoBlox experience
- Strong internal and/or experience leading IT organizational and technology change deployments
- Understanding of network infrastructure, IP addressing, IP traffic management, DNS/DHCP, NTP, Security and Network Monitoring tools
- Experience with engaging vendors, including demonstrated success in technical evaluations and managing vendor product delivery
- Strong collaboration, partnership and relationship management skills
- Strategic, logical, and creative thinker with an ability to translate strategy into effective presentations
- Experience in strategic technology planning and policy development
- Customer-centric mindset and passionate about driving improvements to customer experience
- Proven experience with managing large projects, varying levels of stakeholders and ability to communicate effectively and influence decisions
How to apply
In this recruitment ASSA ABOLY is collaborating with Experis IT, with long and extensive experience in recruiting IT managers and specialists. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Recruitment Consultant Luka Jovovic by phone 072 205 88 87 / via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or Recruitment Consultant Jenny Flygare by phone to 0727 - 28 54 30 / via e-mail, at email@example.com
You apply to the position by clicking the "Ansök" link. Please note that selection and interviews are made and held continuously throughout the application period, and that you should therefore send in your application as soon as possible.
We look forward to receiving your application!