Test Strategist, Getinge, Solna
6 dagar kvar
Do you want to work in an innovative med-tech company where you can contribute to a better world? Getinge is growing and is now looking for a Test Strategist to join the System Test & Verification RnD Critical Care team.
As a Test Strategist you design, implement, and follow up the test strategy to contionusly create a efficient test strategy. You are a part of the product development from an early phase to a delivered product where you work in close collaboration with your team as well as other departments within Getinge. Getinge is currently in a transition regarding test and development going from traditional testing to a more test-driven strategy with more test automation, early testing and continuous verification and you will be the one driving that journey together with the entire RnD team.
Some of your Key Responsibilities for the position will be:
- Change Management, design, implement and follow up the test strategy
- Work with initiatives around efficient system verification (Requirement management, SW development and test strategy)
- Work with new product development from early phase to final delivery making sure testing is considered in the design and development
The RnD department includes different SW and Hardware development teams where you take ownership for all testing performed within the team and also act as a coach to the rest of the team when it comes to testing also in the RnD team of critical care. The team works with embedded systems, connectivity, and user interface design. The responsibility also includes to contribute to the development of more efficient test methods. Your work is performed in close cooperation with developers and other stakeholders.
You report to the Director System Test & Verification RnD Critical and be part of a skilled team with high engagement where the work is performed in an agile framework; you will work with the products entire Life cycle. As an employee of Getinge you will get the opportunity to work with the factory nearby, development and the lab is adjacent to each other in Solna.
Is this you?
We are looking for a person with:
• Passionate about testing and several years of experience from working in a test environment preferably at different companies and products
• Experience fromcreating, implementing and follow up test strategies
• B Sc or M Sc in computer science or other relevant field
• Experience as a tester in embedded systems, SW or HW
• Experience from Devops
• Knowledge and experience from Linux
• Knowledge from Agile methodology (Lean, Safe)
• Knowledge around connectivity (Wifi etc)
• Language skills, fluent in English in both written and spoken, Swedish is meritorious but not mandatory
In this recruitment, your personal attributes will be of great importance. We are looking for a structured team player who is used to work independently and takes initiative and drives improvements and change. To fit in with the team, you have a good ability to communicate and work cross-functional with many contact areas and you like to contribute with your experience and skills to others. Furthermore, you have a strong driving force and a good patience where you will have an important role in Getinge’s future success.
Do you want to know more?
In this process Getinge is working with Level Recruitment. To apply, please click at the apply button. Please apply with your CV in English. If you have any questions, please contact recruitment consultant Louisa Torstensson at 08-120 50 423.
Search: “Software Test Engineer”, “testautomation”, tester, “Test Engineer”, mjukvarutestare, automationstest, embedded systems, molntjänster, appar, RQM, DNG, IBM, Förändringsledning, förändringsledare, Lean, ledarskap, leadership, Strategic Test Manager, Quality Assurance Stretegist
Together we can make a difference.
At Getinge we are dedicated and passionate about helping our customers to save lives and ensure excellent care. We provide innovations for operating rooms, intensive-care units, sterilization departments and for life science companies and institutions. A position at Getinge will provide career opportunities that both inspire and challenge. Here, you can make a difference every day!
Kontaktperson Louisa Torstensson 468-12050423