2nd/3rd line technician for assignment in Stockholm!
Experis is looking for an experienced IT technician for an assignment in Stockholm. Other than the fact that you will be working for an exciting company in the energy industry, the best part about this assignment is that you will face challenging tasks with the possibility to develop your skills. Does this sound exciting? Don't wait, apply now!
You will be working as a 2 nd /3 rd line technician at a well-known company within the energy industry in Stockholm. The role includes service, support and maintenance of the IT-systems as well as working with deployment projects concerning operating systems and applications. More specifically your tasks may include:
- Support, Troubleshoot and Operate Microsoft Windows based client platforms
- Support the Development team of Microsoft Windows based client platforms.
- Base image creation and Operating system deployment.
- Group Policy management.
- Hardware Certification and peripherals
- Firmware and Driver management
- Deployment technologies
- Platform life cycle management
- Work together with team on the delivery of SCCM and Supporting infrastructure
- Work together with team on the delivery of Core applications and supporting tools
- Work with team on the support of Application readiness
- Work with team on the Support of the Deployment phase
- 3rd line support of issues with current release
- Support Technical Product Roadmaps
- Support Incidents, Problem Management, Critical Incidents, etc.
- Technical project support
Who are you?
Among your personal qualifications you have an internal capacity to move things forward, are easy to cooperate with and have good communication skills. Besides, you're strong in process management and have a helicopter view. Furthermore, you recognize yourself in the following profile:
- 5-10 years' experience in IT
- Experienced in creating / maintaining a managed enterprise client
- Senior Knowledge in Microsoft related Client/Server/Cloud products
- Knowledge in Group Policy Management
- Knowledge in Driver/Hardware Certification to be used in Operating System Deployment (OSD)
- Knowledge and experience with MDT / SCCM / Intune and other deployment technologies
- Experience in troubleshooting client platforms
- Experience in working with ITIL processes
- Good knowledge in IT security
- Experience of application packaging
- A proven ability to communicate with technical experts, customers and other stakeholders
- Ability to manage stakeholder at times of conflicting interests
- A very good ability to work independently on assignments within a set timetable, sets own priorities
- The ability to build trust and confidence and to be a team player in an international team
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
Working as a consultant at Experis
Based on what you know, what ambitions you have and what needs our customers have in the short and long term, you can create a career with us or gain experiences on the way to your career goal. Experis is in every way a flexible workplace. We have several of Sweden's most attractive companies as customers and our task is to match the right skills with the right assignments.
Experis is a world leader in IT competence, project solutions and managed services. As the need for IT skills increases, we assist our customers in developing their IT infrastructure, applications, cloud services and cybersecurity. Through Experis Academy, we educate people both in relevant technical skills and other crucial "soft" abilities. We grow and develop talent as well as businesses. Experis is located all over Sweden and is together with Manpower, Jefferson Wells and Talent Solutions part of the ManpowerGroup Group. Read more at: www.experis.se
How to apply
Apply by registering your resume. Selection of candidates is ongoing, do not wait with your application! We do not accept applications through e-mail, but if you have any questions about our positions or about the consulting role, contact researcher Philip Erlandsson at email@example.com